24.1.10

Let's Go Fucking Mental mixtape



Anton Newcombe
and his Brian Jonestown Massacre following are back next month with the album "Who Killed Sgt Pepper". I think I'm gonna love this album. The above pictured awesome first track called "Let's Go Fucking Mental", we've heard since last September. This was so long ago, I thought they released another album in the meantime.
Anyway, to celebrate this event, there you go: a mixtape with some (more or so) new stuff, slow, fuzzed and covered in indie fudge. Don't know how many of these tunes I'll be listening to in a few years, but for now, every good boy deserves fudge. Played it on my show, got some drug requests. Weird, then.

The Selfish Replicators - Strands
Ted Leo - With Every Heartbeat (Kleerup ft. Robyn cover)
Balam Acab - See Birds

Little Dragon - Blinking Pigs (1-O.A.K. "God Made Me Funky' Remix)

M.I.A. - There's Space For Ol Dat I See
David Byrne & Fatboy Slim - Please Don't (ft. Santigold)
The Brian Jonestown Massacre
- Let's Go Fucking Mental
Mudhoney -
Generation Genocide

No comments: