9.8.10

Separado!



As always, my ongoing quest to rule the world and become the next President of the USA, I slip on a lot (i.e. just about everything). Thank God, then, for the Lords of the Universe, that I get reminded of posting my own posts. "Serapado!" is "Star Trek meets Buena Vista Social Club in this psychedelic western musical as Welsh pop legend Gruff Rhys takes us on a pan continental road trip in search of his long lost Patagonian uncle, the poncho wearing guitarist Rene Griffiths"

i want to see this so bad, i'm thinking of migrating

p.s. fellow reporters, bloggers, critics, music lovers, anybody, feel free and obliged to reproduce this post. I'm spreading the love for Gruff Rhys, so make it your duty to help love spread around and conquer the world and whateva

No comments: