28.6.09

Tommy Lee (Motley Crue) interview

I can't believe I'm here. I've been waiting for a long time. I was born here in Athens and I'm thrilled to be able to play here for the first time. I was last here, 8 years ago, for holidays. I speak "λίγο" greek.

New album? It will be out the day after Christmas on Roadrunner. Production is by me and Scott Humphrey. Really excited about it, it will great.

Any featuring artists? Chino from the Deftones. Music/lyrics are mine, it sounds a lot like the Deftones. It's a great song.

Did you hear about Michael Jackson's passing? Yes, it's very sad. He was so young. I met him once, a couple of years ago. When he shook my hand, he barely touched me. And his face. The whole thing, it was, like, spooky.

Craziest fan stunt? Once, we were signing CDs in a record shop. At the end, we rushed to the car outside, to find out that some girls were waiting inside, with some part from the car's engine in hand (!), so that we couldn't go anywhere. That was sth!

No comments: