24.1.19

Main Source - Live at the Barbeque (feat. Nas, Joe Fatal, Akinyele)



Street's disciple, my raps are trifle
I shoot slugs from my brain just like a rifle
Stampede the stage, I leave the microphone split
Play Mr Tuffy while I'm on some Pretty Tone shit
Verbal assassin, my architect pleases
When I was twelve, I went to hell for snuffing Jesus
Nasty Nas is a rebel to America
Police murderer, I'm causing hysteria
My troops roll up with a strange force
I was trapped in a cage and let out by the Main Source
Swimming in women like a lifeguard
Put on a bulletproof nigga I strike hard
Kidnap the President's wife without a plan
And hanging niggas like the Ku Klux Klan
I melt mics till the sound wave's over
Before stepping to me you'd rather step to Jehovah
Slamming MC's on cement
Cause verbally, I'm iller than a AIDS patient
I move swift and uplift your mind
Shoot the gif when I riff in rhyme
Rapping sniper, speaking real words
My thoughts react, like Steven Spielberg's
Poetry attacks, paragraphs punch hard
My brain is insane, I'm out to lunch, God
Science is dropped, my raps are toxic
My voicebox locks and excels like a rocket

No comments: