1.6.18

The Joy Formidable - Dance Of The Lotus



I found you so I was never poor Just to live that lucky Then throw every day to a pack of wolves You don’t see when you’re not looking Don’t wake up I’m waiting for the sounds of night When everyone’s asleep I just hope to put this right My Dance with the Lotus fades My Dance with the Lotus fades I danced until I fell behind & forgot the steps I love My Dance with the Lotus fades My Dance with the Lotus waits I danced until I couldn’t lead you anywhere that’s good I found you So I was never bored A little lost like rising smoke Got all these dreams and you’re in every one I let you think I wasn’t wishing Don’t wait up I’m waiting for the sound of night Don’t wake up, oh I just need this time Alone with the sky that forgives me silently And when the sun rises, when the sun rises My Dance with the Lotus fades

No comments: