22.1.18

SYML - Fear of the Water



Some ancient call That I’ve answered before It lives in my walls And it’s under the floor If this was meant for me why does it hurt so much And if you’re not made for me then why did we fall in love A knock at my door I thought I was alone Unaware of what I thought I needed I dropped like a stone If I’m not mistaken then I was the last to know And if you return for me I’d never want for more You’re dislocated, don’t be like that And you smile when you dive in, like you’re never coming back So hold my body, yeah hold my breath See your face when I black out, I’m never coming back Fear of the water You’re dislocated, don’t be like that And you smile when you dive in, like you’re never coming back So hold my body, yeah hold my breath See your face when I black out, I’m never coming back Fear of the water You’re dislocated, don’t be like that And you smile when you dive in, like you’re never coming back So hold my body, yeah hold my breath See your face when I black out, I’m never coming back Fear of the water

No comments: