17.10.17

RY X - Bad Love



Tell me all your little thoughts Tie you up, not enough Give me that bad love, bad love Show me you're a criminal Bite it up till it talks Give me that bad love, bad love We could be high on feeling requisite Under the thoughts, give me your love, give me your bones We could have love on fire I give it all up for bad love I'll be your warmth here I'll be your back I put you in the corner when you open up Please, baby, back for bad love, bad love Tell me you're another girl Heavy lust, heavy touch Give me that bad love, bad love We could have love on fire I give it all up for bad love I'll be your warmth here I'll be your back I put you in the corner when you open up Please, baby, back for bad love, bad love I'll be your warmth here And how can I wait? I'm holding your bag for you Please, baby, back for bad love, bad love How can I wait? Holding your bag for you

No comments: