28.9.17

Crooked Colours - Flow



I took off from paradise I landed in the jungle I've spent the whole time lost in the clouds I've lost my body in the summer storm Somewhere over the ocean I think my mind may also be gone Something more than a steady hand Is what I need to apparel Just to level it out and make a new plan Seems to me just to fall apart To trembling cold So I pray my eyes and ears will be last "My flow's to" See nobody go anymore I'm gonna start to bleed on the floor "My flow's to" "My flow's to" "MY flow's to" "Flow's to" I took off in the paradise I landed in the jungle I spent the whole time watching my back I see you coming in the monsoon Somewhere over the ocean And I swear it means more now that I'm done "Flow's to" See nobody go anymore I'm gonna start to bleed on the floor So flow's to be strong gone girl I see my body go Flow's on Flow's to Flow's to Flow's to Flow's to Flow's to Flow's to


No comments: