22.4.17

Piano Magic - I left You Twice, Not Once




I left you twice, not once. The first time passed unnoticed. But you still lay in my arms
I could not better say goodbye I left you twice, not once. The first time passed unnoticed. But you still lay in my arms I could not better say goodbye I left you twice, not once. The first time passed unnoticed. But you still lay in my arms I could not better say goodbye I left you twice, not once. The first time passed unnoticed. But you still lay in my arms I could not better say goodbye Never even noticed, never even cared Never even thought about it baby Never even noticed, never cared Never even thought about it baby Never even noticed, never cared Never even thought about it baby Never even noticed, never cared Never even thought about it baby

No comments: