18.11.16

Nu & Jo Ke - Who Loves The Sun



Who loves the sun Who cares that it makes plants grow Who cares what it does Since you broke my heart Who loves the sun Who cares that it is shining Who cares what it does Since you broke my heart Who loves the sun Not everyone Who loves the sun Not everyone You lied, you lied So many times You broke, you broke Not only my heart Promises I make, you make You break them, yeah You uttered the words And I felt, I felt That I'm so strong You were so wrong So, so wrong I tried to keep strong In whirlwinds of trouble and doubt Who cares, who cares Certainly not you It's not even about love It's about truth Who loves the sun Who cares that it is shining Who cares what it does Since you broke my heart Who loves the sun Not everyone Who loves the sun Not everyone I love the sun Like everyone I love the sun Like everyone

No comments: