16.5.16

Popstrangers - Don't Be Afraid

 
Where do you want to go, am I to let you run,
Save me the time and tell me who you are thinking of,
Don't be afraid, my love

I know sometimes I scare you, but its all for us,
take what you want from me I will be strong enough,
Don't be afraid my love, it will damage you.

I know you're shy my love, but what do you see in us, where do you go at night, tell me your secrets you must, because it will damage you.

Well if you would like to take away the two of us,
there must be some other one, the source of my mistrust.

How could it be true, I gave to you my awful love,
like never before, I swear no more, its just for us,
Don't be afraid my love, it will damage you.

I know you're shy my love, but what do you see in us, where do you go at night, tell me your secrets you must, because it will damage you

No comments: