17.12.09

Like I Care

Diary:
I feel sick. I've felt sick since I left cross-country practice this morning. Maybe I ran too fast right after drinking too much water. I dunno. Anyway, we were supposed to run down to the intersection and back (which is like not even a three hundred!), and me and a small group of us were walking (i know. im lazy. sue me) and then one of the girls points to a bench, and says, 'Look, it's Nikki and Aaron's make-out bench!' Aaron had his hand around her waist, and I just felt kinda sick. (no, they're a cute couple and everything) I guess it's cause I broke up with Spencer. I don't regret it at all, believe me. I think it's just cause I know that we could have been like that. Maybe. If we hadn't have broken up. But you know, he moved to Michigan, so unless he's got really long arms or something... I guess now when I watch movies or T.V. shows, or read, or just am in real life, the couples always look so happy. Must be nice to live an enchanted life. *Sigh* So guess what else. My mother lived ONE town away from Eminem's hometown!! AIIIEEEEEEE!! She lived less than 20 miles away from my IDOL!!! (yeah, mere, great idol) I think Eminem rules. He is soooo much better than Ludacris. I mean, soooo much better, and hotter. Yeah, so anyway, nothing else happened here. My sister is having her b-day party tomorrow. I can hear all those stupid screaming little kids already. Ughhhh. I'll live though. They're having pizza, pop, cake, ice cream, and candy!! All the forbidden foods. And they are especially forbidden now that I have a lovely little "fun run" (translation: mile race) the next freakin morning. UGGGGHHHH!!! Now I'm hoping I won't live through my sister's party.

like i care

No comments: