8.4.10

Faith No More and Unkle @ Ejekt 2010




I was very glad to see so many of you catching up on my April fool's day Ejekt schedule. It made me feel very safe about reporters that respectable media posted a schedule about one of the biggest events in the country without even checking with the production company. Way to go. Check back next year, I'll have sth better for ya. I always do, don't I?

It is no longer fool's day, so, you better believe it: FAITH NO MORE and UNKLE will be performing live at Ejekt 2010 this July 13th. More names tba soon.

I have to say that last summer's first show ever (and of course, it was sold out) of rock gods Faith No More in Athens was the best act I have experienced in my life (and there have been a few). Much more than a concert, it is a show that simply cannot be missed. At that show, Patton said on stage: "See you next year". So, here you go: this year round, the insane bunch return to the crime scene with a brand new show, carrying baseball bats (!) and other paraphernalia. Will you be able to miss out? I don't think so.


July 13th. Count the days.

1 comment:

battered couture said...

ela ela mixali eisai trela! :)